Friday, March 11, 2016

It's been a long day, You've had meetings and errands to run. You still have to workout, feed and walk the dog, do homework, chores, and other daily home activities. Or maybe it's just a lazy Friday night. By the time you're done with everything you'd be way to tired to cook a meal. And occasionally it's difficult to come up with an original, delicious vegan recipe, or it can be pretty time consuming as well. I've been there. I've been there several times. I am going to share with you a couple of AWESOME vegan/vegetarian restaurants you'd love! You can even bring your non-vegan friends along with you, I'm sure they'd love the food!

1. Escopazzo: 1311 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach; 305-674-9450; They sell mostly Italian cuisine. 
2. Sublime: They like to describe themselves as a "clear-conscience" restaurant. 1431 N. Federal Hwy., Ft. Lauderdale; 954-615-1431
3. La Vie en Raw: They sell mostly raw food, as well as smoothies, and other yummy eateries. 3808 SW Eighth Street, Coral Gables; 305-444-3826
4. Lifefood GourmetThis restaurant as well has lots of raw vegan goodness. 1248 SW 22 Street, Miami; 305-856-6767
5. Glaser Farmer's Market: Technically not a restaurant, but they still have great vegan meals. As well as smoothies, desserts. It's technically a Whole Foods. 19100 SW 137th Ave., Miami; 305-238-7747
I've been to Sublime, Glaser's Farmer's Market, and La Vie en Raw. The rest I've heard great reviews on and will be visiting soon! They're all great, hope you enjoy them if you go.



4 comments:

  1. So cool, I should go visit one of them but, I can't ever see myself being vegan. I'm glad you're sticking to being vegan I hope you go further with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegan foods taste so good. I'm definitely going to go to one of these restaurants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I plan to try vegan food. I hear it taste great and the restaurants are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Morgan 😀 I love your blog. I never been to one of this restaurant or any vegan restaurant really. We should go sometime, I seen the reviews and they seem great. There's nothing better that going to a healthy place to eat and what's best, I can tag some friends along.

    ReplyDelete