Friday, March 4, 2016

So, I'm not the biggest fan of candy however I LOVE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! I think I love them so much because I looove peanut butter. I do love all types of chocolate, from kit kats to twix. I don't discriminate. However peanut butter cups have to be my favorite. The first thing I looked up while transitioning was a "veganized" recipe for peanut butter cups, and I found an amazing, EASY recipe. I made these last week, and their absolutely delicious, maybe even better then the original ones. They have the same texture, consistency, and satisfaction I'm sure you won't be able to tell the difference. What makes them even better is that their way healthier then actual Reese's. In addition, I got this recipe from Hot For Food. If you have not checked them out yet, YOU NEED TO! Their amazing. I hope you enjoy! 

ingredients (makes 12):
1 bag of vegan chocolate chips (approx. 1 1/2 C)
1/4 C peanut butter 
Line a muffin tin with paper liners or use a silicon muffin tray. 
In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips until silky smooth. Put 1 tsp of melted chocolate into the bottom of the muffin liners and then spread it out evenly with your finger or a spoon. Refrigerate this for 10 mins. Remove when ready and enjoy!!!





4 comments:

  1. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups too. Looks like a good recipe that I would like to make at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite! I think I'm going to try this recipe this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resse's are definitely in my top five milk chocolates. I will definitely try this recipe and will check out Hot For Food

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are one of my favorite candy. They look like regular Reese's I wonder if they actually taste the same or better like you claim they do.

    ReplyDelete