Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Recently, I've been quite obsessed with YouTube. It's just so entertaining. There is billons and billons of videos. My favorite channel would have to be Good Mythical Morning, their awesome. I know you're asking, well, what does YouTube have to do with veganism?..So Much! Their is so many vegan recipes, "what I eat in a day's", and informational videos having to do with vegan/vegetarian lifestyles. I am going to share with you some of my FAVORITE vegan Youtubers. Give them a check!
1) Bite Size Vegan: Don't expect just a bunch of recipes here!  Emily offers entertaining well produced videos that tackle topics such as: being vegan enough, how to get a vegan tattoo and whether or not riding a horse is considered a vegan activity.
2)Eco-Vegan Gal: On Whitney's channel you can expect interviews, product reviews and tips on how to live a compassionate and eco-friendly vegan lifestyle.  She also has an ebook for buying organic food on a budget and started a podcast where she helps aspiring entrepreneurs.
3) Edgy Veg: I enjoy Candice's channel because she's not afraid to show the other side of vegan life. What do I mean by that? She doesn't mind showing the comfort food, veganizing fast food dishes and cocktails.
4) Lauren Toyota: She is the head of "Hot for Food". A channel I've mentioned several times on my blog. On her person channel, she does a bunch of what I eat's, which is really fun and inspirational.
5) Vegan Gains: This guy, he has to be my fav. Just a warning, this guy is crazy and uses a lot of swearing. That's why I love him so much (lol). Vegan Gains pokes fun of fitness moguls, and extremely promotes veganism. He is a very strange guy but I enjoy looking at his videos..they are strangely entertaining.

I hope you guys enjoy these awesome YouTubers!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a avid meat eater but I hope that one day I will be able to go full vegan like many others have.

    ReplyDelete