Saturday, March 19, 2016

I decided to come back to you guys this week with another recipe! I am going to show you my vegan pancake recipe! These are absolutely delicious, and are so simple to make. By the way these pancakes are also gluten-free. It's like your getting a 2-in-1! And like I always say, try these and thank me later..cause your going to love them!


Ingredients
  • 1 cup rice flour (150 grams)
  • 1 cup oat flour (120 grams)
  • 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 cup soy milk (250 milliliters)
  • 2 tablespoons agave syrup
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
  • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 bananas
Instructions
  1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (rice flour, oat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon).
  2. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl (milk, agave syrup, vanilla extract and oil). Add sliced bananas and blend until smooth. You also can add smashed bananas, so you won't need to blend.
  3. Combine dry and wet ingredients with a blender or with a wood spoon.
  4. Place ¼ cup of batter in a hot pan lightly greased and cook for about two minutes for each side.
  5. Serve with sliced banana and agave syrup.
Note: these taste great with fruits! I like to add some diced mango and bananas on top of these! You'll be in heaven, it's so delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Yayy!! I'm defenitly trying this recipe. I am obsessed with pancakes but usually can't eat them because I'm alerting go gluten.

    ReplyDelete