Wednesday, May 18, 2016

You scream, I scream, we ALL scream for ice cream! Now, I do not know not one person on this earth who does not love an icy delicious flavorful treat. And that's ice cream. Ice cream comes in so many flavors, and of course they even have vegan ice creams. Made with milk alternatives such as coconut milk or almond milk. In my opinion, it gives it more of a flavorful ice cream experience rather than just regular ice cream. One of my favorite brands of ice cream is Ben & Jerry's. My favorite flavor used to be Chunky Monkey. CHUNKY MONKEY WAS THE BUISNESS! It was great for chocolate lovers. Now that I'm a vegan, I thought I could no longer indulge in any Ben & Jerry's ice creams. Until I discovered Ben & Jerry's has a NON DAIRY ice cream line!!! Yes, you read correctly, it's non-dairy, and all cruelty-free. And they have a Chunky Monkey non dairy flavor!!! Yes, you read correctly again! Their other flavors include chocolate fudge brownie, coffee caramel fudge, and P.B and cookies. These ice creams are made with almond milk. I purchased Chunky Monkey at my nearest whole foods for about $8.99. So go out and try a flavor guys, or try them all! Their delicious, just like the real thing! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment